AUSTRALIAN QUALITY SERVICE NOW HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!
BERRIMA DIESEL SERVICE is a family owned and operated business specializing in diesel since 1956. We have built our reputation in Australia over many years and we are known for our remedial work with problem diesel vehicles, such as those that smoke or lack power. We first brought our expertise to the Philippines in 2004 and in 2009 we opened our workshop in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila. We specialize in all aspects of 4WD diesel fuel injection including injector servicing, fuel injection & pump repairs and calibration, turbocharging and troubleshooting. We also consult for fleet owners and mining and industrial diesel applications. We are Australia's leading Specialist Diesel Centre and we are now in the Philippines!
Some of our corporate clients in the Philippines include:
Our brand new workshop is now open for business in Mandaluyong City. Workshop facilities include the latest diagnostic equipment, injector clean room, 4WD Dynamometer and customer showroom. Our state of the art equipment is unique in the Philippines so why not give our office a call and make an appointment for your vehicle today.
* BERRIMA DIESEL are now an official dealer for Safari Products in the Phillipines. Safari are famous for their snorkel systems as well as turbos and intercoolers. Check their website http://www.safarisnorkel.com/
and contact us to order.
* BERRIMA DIESEL are now the official exclusive dealer for Piranha Offroad Products in the Phillipines. Check their website www.piranhaoffroad.com.au and contact us to order.
* BERRIMA DIESEL have been appointed the exclusive Lovells Springs dealer for the Philippines. Check out their website for Automotive, Rail, Mining, Industrial and Defence applications then contact us to order.
* Our DPCHIP Plugin Tuning Modules for EFI Diesels are now available through Carryboy outlets!
* PROMO - ALL Turbo Installations and Tuning work
NOW INCLUDES FREE Power Runs Dyno Tuning Package!
Berrima Diesel Service is proud to be a corporate member of ANZCHAM